Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Brief Break in Blog Posts to Finish My Book

Dear Reader,

Thank you for your support of my blog. I am very excited to bring you much more content.

I have wonderful news.   I have just signed a contract with Red Wheel/Weiser/Conari to publish my book about Enough.  I have just one month to complete my manuscript submission to get on a spring, 2016 release schedule.

Therefore, I will be taking a brief (month or so) break in making social media posts.

In other news, I have two spots left in my free six week telecircle about the transformative power of Enough.  If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact me at theenoughmessage@gmail.com.

Thank you for reading and I will be back on board in May.

Thanks so much,
Laurie McCammon

Laurie McCammon is a planetary change agent, blogger, facilitator and author of Enough!How to Liberate Yourself and Remake the World with Just One Word, published  by Conari Press, out  April 1, 2016.  You can contact Laurie with comments at lauriemccammon@gmail.com, Like LaurieMcCammon on Facebook or follow her on Twitter at @EnoughMessage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and offering your comments and Enough stories!